We’ve been blogging about the Patriots since December 2007, but it was a site that we neither owned nor had any creative control over. Special thanks to Diet Sarah (aka my lil’ sis) for getting me started with this new place where I can vent on all things Pats.
Over my years of blogging I’ve come up with the following manifesto as to what you can expect to see here.
- It’s not really my style to get all hyper critical of the Patriots organization. I firmly believe this is as good as Patriots fan can expect to have it, and I enjoy sitting back and enjoying the ride. I trust in BB and make an effort to understand his decisions rather than assume I know more about football than he does, or that I care more about winning that he does. I am an unapologetic homer. Sports are one area in life where I believe it is okay to not question authority.
- I enjoy X and Os more than most. Alot of my blogs will be of that nature, especially analyzing the Patriots defensive schemes and how specific players are used.
- There will always be a special spot here for Patriots-related comedy. So get ready for videos, pictures and other fun from a Patriots perspective.
- Don’t plan on getting daily links here. If you’re really a Patriots fan you know where to go. I’ll only post links that I think I really interesting and deserve further discussion. Expect most of these to be from Mike Reiss.
- This blog, and it’s owners, are not fans of Matthew Slater. Sorry dude. Stop running head on into tacklers and firing up the other team and maybe we’ll change our mind. But probably not.
We welcome any ideas, comments, ciriticisms, tips, job offers, cash donations, Pats memorbilia, stories, pictures… pretty much anything related to the Patriots or money. You can contact us at PatriotsPropaganda@gmail.com.